Würzburg / Germany-wide
The future belongs to companies, who are successfull while also having a clear conscience and being aware of their responsibility. We assist businesses and organizations making the necessary changes with innovative and data-driven solutions.
The people, who work at Ingdilligenz, want to combine their professional success and personal advancement with a fun, interesting and purposeful work environment. We think that a good salary should be accompanied by the pleasant feeling of being able to impact something and making the world a tiny bit better.
Currently we are looking for a
Data Engineer (all genders)
for the development of sustainability solutions based on data and analytics.
- Establishment and further development of data platforms (data warehouse, data lake, data mart, data lab) for sustainability analytics and sustainability reporting
- Development of customized and standardized solutions for the extraction, integration, and preparation of data in the context of analytics
- Support with architecture and technology selection in the respective customer project
- Design, implementation, automation, and quality assurance of data integration processes and workflows
- Go-live incl. training of the IT teams
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in management and integration of complex data and processing after completion of a graduate degree.
- Experience with at least one tool for data integration / ETL and knowledge of other tools
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Practical programming skills: Python, PHP, Java, C# or C++
- Ideally, proficiency in business intelligence, data science, extraction from unstructured data, and cloud platforms
- Fluent German and English skills
What is important to us
- Commitment and significant personal interest in the development of sustainability in the corporations
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, and high quality standards
- Integrity, respect, and transparency
- Organization of joint activities (regular meetings, team building events, social and environmental activities)
- Climate neutrality of our activities
What we offer
- A young, committed team for exciting projects from a wide range of industries
- Freedom to further develop your ideas in the context of sustainability
- A wide variety of tasks, tools, and methods to shape the future
- Attractive conditions (social package, flexible working hours, mainly remote work, development opportunities tailored to your personal strenghts and preferences.
You are interested and fit the profile? Send your application to email@example.com.