Würzburg / Germany-wide
The future belongs to companies that achieve success with a clear conscience and an awareness of their responsibility. We support companies and organizations to effect the necessary changes through innovative data-driven solutions.
Ingdilligenz employs people who want to combine professional success and personal development with work satisfaction, while doing something meaningful. A good salary should also go hand in hand with the good feeling of making a difference and making the world a better place.
We are looking for a
Data Engineer (all genders)
for the development of sustainability solutions based on data and analytics.
- Establishment and further development of data platforms (data warehouse, data lake, data mart, data lab) for sustainability analytics and sustainability reporting
- Development of customized and standardized solutions for the extraction, integration, and preparation of data in the context of analytics
- Support with architecture and technology selection in the respective customer project
- Design, implementation, automation, and quality assurance of data integration processes and workflows
- Go-live incl. training of the IT teams
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in management and integration of complex data and processing after completion of a graduate degree.
- Experience with at least one tool for data integration / ETL and knowledge of other tools
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Practical programming skills: Python, PHP, Java, C# or C++
- Ideally, proficiency in business intelligence, data science, extraction from unstructured data, and cloud platforms
- Fluent German and English skills
What is important to us
- Commitment and significant personal interest in the development of sustainability in the corporations
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, and high quality standards
- Integrity, respect, and transparency
- Organization of joint activities (regular meetings, team building events, social and environmental activities)
- Climate neutrality of our activities
What we offer
- A young, committed team for exciting projects from a wide range of industries
- Freedom to further develop your ideas in the context of sustainability
- A wide variety of tasks, tools, and methods to shape the future
- Attractive conditions (social package, flexible working hours, mainly remote work, development opportunities tailored to yo