Würzburg / Germany-wide
The future belongs to companies that achieve success with a clear conscience and an awareness of their responsibility. We support companies and organizations to effect the necessary changes through innovative data-driven solutions.
Ingdilligenz employs people who want to combine professional success and personal development with work satisfaction, while doing something meaningful. A good salary should also go hand in hand with the good feeling of making a difference and making the world a better place.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Business Analyst Sustainability (all genders)
for the development of sustainability solutions based on data and analytics.
- Process and data analysis in the field of sustainability
- Identification of key sustainability indicators (KPIs)
- Definition of requirements for sustainability reporting, monitoring, and compliance
- Consultant for our customers on the development of their sustainability strategy
- Determination of sustainability potential to prioritize suitable measures
- Implementation or support of Design Thinking workshops
- Support Pre-Sales
- 2+ years of practical experience in the analysis of complex data, and a related college or university degree
- Experience in requirements management and test management in customer projects
- Familiarity with commercial or open-source analysis tools for BI and data science
- Basic programming skills (scripting, macros, R, Python), SQL
- Ideally, previous knowledge in the field of regulations for sustainability (e.g., CSRD and precursors, EU taxonomy, supply chain law, climate neutrality)
- Fluent German and English skills
What is important to us
- Commitment and significant personal interest in the development of sustainability in the corporations
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, and high quality standards
- Integrity, respect, and transparency
- Organization of joint activities (regular meetings, team building events, social and environmental activities)
- Climate neutrality of our activities
What we offer
- A young, committed team for exciting projects from a wide range of industries
- Freedom to further develop your ideas in the context of sustainability
- A wide variety of tasks, tools, and methods to shape the future
- Attractive conditions (social package, flexible working hours, mainly remote work, development opportunities tailored to your strengths and wishes)
Are you ready? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!